Staff Research Associate IV | Job Code 20-002
Torrance, US-CA 90502
FT 100 % for 40-hours per week (regular full-time benefits)
# of Openings:
Minimum education requirements:
1/7/20 3:04 PM
NOTICE OF THE FILING OF A
LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION
WITH THE EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING ADMINISTRATION
OF THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
H-1B nonimmigrant workers are being sought by Lundquist Institute for Biomedical Innovation at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One such worker is being sought.
- The position is full-time.
- This worker is being sought as a Staff Research Associate IV (O*NET Classification 19-1042 Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists).
- The wage rate for this position is on file with Human Resources.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is March 1, 2020 to February 28, 2023.
- The employment will occur at Lundquist Institute for Biomedical Innovation at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center’s office at 1124 W Carson Street, Torrance, CA 90502.
- The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at Lundquist Institute for Biomedical Innovation at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center’s office at 1124 W Carson Street, Torrance, CA 90502.
- Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the Labor Condition Application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the Labor Condition Application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.