Project Coordinator | Job Code 20-052
Torrance, US-CA 90502
Part-time position; work less than 30 hours per week (no benefits)
# of Openings:
Minimum education requirements:
8/6/20 9:49 AM
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Knowledge of accreditation and certification requirements and standards.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to maintain databases, and research compliance and management platforms.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Knowledge of the principles and procedures of clinical research.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Knowledge of research compliance standards.
- Ability to design and implement systems necessary to collect, maintain, and analyze data.
- Knowledge of federal, state and/or community funding sources and mechanisms.
- Participates in and coordinates the planning, development, and implementation of research studies, administrative and logistical procedures, documentation, and operating systems, in accordance with research parameters set out by the principle investigator
- Description of Duties
- Participates in and coordinates the planning, development, and implementation of research studies, administrative and logistical procedures, documentation, and operating systems, in accordance with research parameters set out by the principle investigator.
- Assists with establishing appropriate data collection systems and procedures.
- Assists with coordinating the planning, scheduling, and carrying out of day-to-day research activities.
- Assists with coordinating the maintenance of records and data platforms.
- Provides consultation, liaison, and administrative coordination between investigators and ancillary departments, and/or regulating bodies; identifies and addresses problems.
- Participates in the regulatory submissions of research studies.
- Represents and promotes the objectives and activities of research studies to various internal and/or external constituencies, as appropriate.
- Actively participates in coordinating research activities.
- Assists with coordinates the planning and implementation of various department projects and quality improvement initiatives.
- Prepares and disseminates communications on department initiatives, programs, accomplishments, and other relevant information to the community and external audiences.
- Provides assistance in the development and implementation of communications for the department
- Drafts, reviews, and submits project status reports and ensures project documentation is complete.
- Other tasks may be assigned.