The Lundquist Institute is looking for a Full-time Clinical Social Worker Supervisor to join our team in our Torrance, CA location
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- GED or high school Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree- Social work
- Bilingual Spanish (desired not required)
- Lived experience and/or work experience with under-resourced populations in L.A. County or other urban under-resourced population
- (Desired/not required) 2 years of full-time experience as a licensed clinical social worker providing Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) and or an evidence-based, manualized positive parenting program such as Triple P, Incredible Years, Parent Management Training-Oregon Model, or related parenting program
- 1 year of full-time experience supervisor medical case workers or other care management staff addressing child and adolescent behavioral health challenges and clinical social workers providing therapies listed above, or other evidence-based screening anf treatments such as CBT,DBT, Columbia suicide screening with childeren and/or adolescents
Description of Duties
- Supervise community health workers as they provide "enhanced care management" services to patients with behavioral health challenges, including: Patient outreach/engagement, care coordination, patient screening and assessment, health promotion, transitional care, family support, referral management
- Supervise psychiatric social worker as they provide individual and family assessment and/or sessions of individual or group therapy for patients and families with behavioral health
- Collaborate with CHW/CSW and medical staff to refine care management algorithms and complete patient-centered electronic reports
- Participate in weekly multi-disciplinary meetings to discuss enhanced care management activities
- Participate in grant related evaluation activities, such as surveys, interviews, and focus groups sharing your experiences
- Participate in and take notes for 5 monthly steering group meetings with clinicians, a community advisory board, a family advisory board, a project leadership group, and a health plan
- Coordinate tracking of patient/family clinical data, referrals, and screenings for case management and continuous quality reporting
- Work with management consultant and supervising clinician to assist with project grant management
- Medical: Regular full-time employees and their dependents are provided with a choice of HMO or POS group medical insurance benefits. The cost for these benefits is shared between the Lundquist Institute and the employee.
- Dental: Regular full-time employees and their dependents are provided with a choice of HMO or PPO group dental insurance benefit options, including orthodontic allowances. The cost for these benefits is shared between Lundquist Institute and the employee.
- Vision: Regular full-time employees and their dependents are provided with group vision insurance benefit options. The cost for these benefits is shared between Lundquist Institute and the employee.
- Disability: Eligible employees are provided with long-term disability insurance, which is fully paid for by Lundquist Institute This insurance provides benefits if an employee becomes disabled due to illness, pregnancy, or injury for more than 120 days.
- Paid Vacation: Eligible employees can accumulate ten (10) hours of vacation per month up to a maximum of 15 working days per year.
- Pension Plan: The Lundquist Institute provides a retirement plan for eligible employees, which is fully funded by Lundquist Institute. The Lundquist Institute makes an annual contribution based on each employee’s earnings in accordance with the provisions of the plan.
- Supplemental Retirement: Eligible employees can participate in a 403(b) supplemental retirement plan which allows pretax contributions. The Lundquist Institute offers a variety of investment options through Fidelity Investment, TIAA/CREF.
- Life Insurance: Eligible employees are provided with group life insurance, which is fully paid for by the Lundquist Institute.
- Paid Sick Leave: Eligible employees can accrue up to ten (10) days of sick leave per year.
The Lundquist Institute is a non-profit scientific research organization dedicated to saving lives not only in the greater Los Angles metro area but throughout the world. The Institute has over more than 120 principal investigators and 400 researchers in total — MD’s, MD/PhD’s, and PhD’s — working on over 1,000 research studies. We are academically affiliated with the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and work in partnership with the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. Our research is funded by many sources including grants from the NIH and other government entities, Industry and teaching contracts and royalties, as well as private donors and other non-profit foundations.
Position requires a background check and health clearance
Please apply on-line @ www.Lundquist.org
Equal Opportunity Employer