The Lundquist Institute is looking for a Nutritionist Ill to join our team.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- The applicant must possess a Master's Degree in Nutrition. Registered with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. The RD shall possess and maintain the RD credential or the right to use the term "registered dietitian" as approved by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- The position of Nutritionist Ill requires extensive knowledge and comprehensive familiarity with WIC Program regulations, policies, and procedures. Experience developing and implementing policies and procedures as well as conducting training programs for professional and paraprofessional WIC site staff. Strong and integrated background in nutrition, maternal and child health, supervision, management, and understanding of the principles of adult learning is required. Strong oral and written communication skills required. Must have a valid California driver's license, proof of personal auto insurance, and dependable personal transportation with current California registration for traveling to WIC sites and the administrative office for meetings.
Description of Duties:
- In coordination with the Chief of Site Operations, plans, develops, and implements WIC Site Operations Department Special Nutrition Services policies and procedures into agency program services.
- Under the direction of the Chief of Site Operations, performs a lead role in monitoring and conducting program integrity and CQI activities for Special Nutrition Services staff.
- Works collaboratively with the Site Operations team regarding the collection and analysis of data to monitor WIC Special Nutrition Services staff compliance to program policies and procedures.
- Develops and conducts Special Nutrition Services Training for newly hired Special Nutrition Services staff.
- Provides technical assistance and guidance to Special Nutrition Services staff as directed.
Position requires a background check and health clearance Please apply on-line @www.TheLundquistlnstitute.org Equal Opportunity Employer