The Lundquist Institute is looking for a Part-time Project Coordinator to join our team in our Torrance, CA location
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- GED or high school diploma
- Prior experience organizing, managing and retrieving documents and files
- Ability to use abstract reasoning, evaluation, and program development.
- Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills, specifically capabilities for working in a team environment
- Ability to interact in an appropriate and professional manner
- Demonstrated cooperative behavior and positive-problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Available to work dependable, flexible shift
Description of Duties
- Most importantly, work cooperatively and collaboratively with residency leadership team (PD, APDs, PCs, lead faculty and residents) to achieve the goals and objectives set forth for the program and to meet accreditation requirements.
- Assist residency leadership faculty with GME related activities
- Ensure that files and documentation are complete, accurate and confidentially maintained, where necessary
- Assist in updating and dissemination of educational materials and schedules
The Lundquist Institute is a non-profit scientific research organization dedicated to saving lives not only in the greater Los Angles metro area but throughout the world. The Institute has over more than 120 principal investigators and 400 researchers in total — MD’s, MD/PhD’s, and PhD’s — working on over 1,000 research studies. We are academically affiliated with the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and work in partnership with the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. Our research is funded by many sources including grants from the NIH and other government entities, Industry and teaching contracts and royalties, as well as private donors and other non-profit foundations.
Position requires a background check and health clearance
Please apply on-line @ www.Lundquist.org
Equal Opportunity Employer