The Lundquist Institute is looking for a Full-time GME Systems Manager to join our team in our Torrance, CA location
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree- in Information Technology, Computer science or information system
- 3 + years of experience using a residency management system may be substituted
- English proficiency required (Verbal and Written)
- Proficient in using the management system software, windows-based software and email.
- Must have ability to exercise independent judgment in planning, organizing, and performing systems analyst tasks.
- Knowledge of Information systems and the ability to plan and perform medium- to large scale computer projects.
- Must have ability to communicate, motivate, and organize projects among a broad spectrum of personnel throughout the institution, frequently under deadline pressure.
Description of Duties
- Monitor the institution’s provider schedule, evaluations, and duty hour compliance.
- Ongoing training for end users and departmental staff.
- Works closely with DIO and Administrative Director in meeting institutional goals and objectives as they relate to training program evaluations, schedules, and documentation management.
- Liaison for GME office and Programs regarding ORCHID-related issues/concerns, updated processes, etc.
- Medical: Regular full-time employees and their dependents are provided with a choice of HMO or POS group medical insurance benefits. The cost for these benefits is shared between the Lundquist Institute and the employee.
- Dental: Regular full-time employees and their dependents are provided with a choice of HMO or PPO group dental insurance benefit options, including orthodontic allowances. The cost for these benefits is shared between Lundquist Institute and the employee.
- Vision: Regular full-time employees and their dependents are provided with group vision insurance benefit options. The cost for these benefits is shared between Lundquist Institute and the employee.
- Disability: Eligible employees are provided with long-term disability insurance, which is fully paid for by Lundquist Institute This insurance provides benefits if an employee becomes disabled due to illness, pregnancy, or injury for more than 120 days.
- Paid Vacation: Eligible employees can accumulate ten (10) hours of vacation per month up to a maximum of 15 working days per year.
- Pension Plan: The Lundquist Institute provides a retirement plan for eligible employees, which is fully funded by Lundquist Institute. The Lundquist Institute makes an annual contribution based on each employee’s earnings in accordance with the provisions of the plan.
- Supplemental Retirement: Eligible employees can participate in a 403(b) supplemental retirement plan which allows pretax contributions. The Lundquist Institute offers a variety of investment options through Fidelity Investment, TIAA/CREF.
- Life Insurance: Eligible employees are provided with group life insurance, which is fully paid for by the Lundquist Institute.
- Paid Sick Leave: Eligible employees can accrue up to ten (10) days of sick leave per year.
The Lundquist Institute is a non-profit scientific research organization dedicated to saving lives not only in the greater Los Angles metro area but throughout the world. The Institute has over more than 120 principal investigators and 400 researchers in total — MD’s, MD/PhD’s, and PhD’s — working on over 1,000 research studies. We are academically affiliated with the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and work in partnership with the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. Our research is funded by many sources including grants from the NIH and other government entities, Industry and teaching contracts and royalties, as well as private donors and other non-profit foundations.
Position requires a background check and health clearance
Please apply on-line @ www.Lundquist.org
Equal Opportunity Employer