The Lundquist Institute is looking for a Part-time Project Coordinator to join our team in Torrance, CA
Required Skills & Qualifications:
This position requires a Bachelor Degree. Basic knowledge of office procedures, ability to use professional concepts in accordance with CTSI objectives. Strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate well with internal and external research and professional staff. Excellent oral and written communication skills. High level of initiative, desire to contribute to CTSI’s goals.
Description of Duties:
- Liaison with Community members and outside agencies
- Assist with development for public relations material, coordinate, and set-up meetings and events with multiple participants
- Assistance with financial management and grant and contract management
- Assist in preparation of announcements, presentations, administrative records and reports Maintain contact lists of speakers, caterers, Medical Center and community contacts
- Provide general support for day-to day office and program activities, including filing, answering phones, etc.
- Keep calendar for Program and Admin Director; coordinate, set-up meetings and events with multiple participants
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point program
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Work schedule 8:00 – 5:00 pm.
The Lundquist Institute is a non-profit scientific research organization dedicated to saving lives not only in the greater Los Angles metro area but throughout the world. The Institute has over more than 120 principal investigators and 400 researchers in total — MD’s, MD/PhD’s, and PhD’s — working on over 1,000 research studies. We are academically affiliated with the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and work in partnership with the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. Our research is funded by many sources including grants from the NIH and other government entities, Industry and teaching contracts and royalties, as well as private donors and other non-profit foundations.
Position requires a background check and health clearance
Please apply on-line @ www.Lundquist.org
Equal Opportunity Employer