The Lundquist Institute is looking for aLicensed Clincal Soical Worker to join our team in our Torrance, CA location
Salary Range $80,000-$100,00
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- OPTION I - A Master's Degree* in Social Work from a graduate school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education including supervised clinical social work field work experience.
- OPTION II - A Master's Degree* in Social Work from a graduate school accredited by Council on Social Work Education and one year of experience in medical, psychiatric, family, or child welfare social work involving problems of medical, mental, or emotional adjustment in a medical setting**.
- Physical Class II - Light: Light physical effort which may include occasional light lifting to a 10 pound limit, and some bending, stooping or squatting. Considerable walking may be involved.
- A valid, current license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences**8 or registration in good standing as an Associate Clinical Social Worker with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences*** within six (6) months of employment. Associate Clinical Social Workers must remain in good standing with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences*** for the duration of the waivers permitted by law. The waivers allow you up to four (4) years, if employed full-time, or six (6) years, if employed less than full-time to obtain your license.
Description of Duties
- Manages coordination and monitoring of daily calendar, team meetings, and visits for all Resilience Bridge team members and all Resilience Bridge clinical encounters.
- Facilitates daily team huddles and additional team meetings, manages the Resilience Bridge calendar, and supervises team’s daily care coordination and service responsibilities. This includes but may not be limited to supervising and providing performance feedback and support to Resilience Bridge staff reporting to the Coordinator, ensuring fidelity of the Resilience Bridge services delivered, supporting service delivery through quality improvement and quality assurance activities, and participating in evaluation of program implementation, staff training, and impact.
- Confers with program directors, program managers, and others they report to concerning human resources, program resources and structures, work problems and opportunities for increased program effectiveness.
- Implements the workflow for ACEs identification and response in collaboration with Resilience Bridge supervisors, program directors, team, and providers across all clinical settings by determining type and level of Resilience Bridge and other services to be provided; doing quality-assurance; and carrying out policies and procedures.
- Medical: Regular full-time employees and their dependents are provided with a choice of HMO or POS group medical insurance benefits. The cost for these benefits is shared between the Lundquist Institute and the employee.
- Dental: Regular full-time employees and their dependents are provided with a choice of HMO or PPO group dental insurance benefit options, including orthodontic allowances. The cost for these benefits is shared between Lundquist Institute and the employee.
- Vision: Regular full-time employees and their dependents are provided with group vision insurance benefit options. The cost for these benefits is shared between Lundquist Institute and the employee.
- Disability: Eligible employees are provided with long-term disability insurance, which is fully paid for by Lundquist Institute This insurance provides benefits if an employee becomes disabled due to illness, pregnancy, or injury for more than 120 days.
- Paid Vacation: Eligible employees can accumulate ten (10) hours of vacation per month up to a maximum of 15 working days per year.
- Pension Plan: The Lundquist Institute provides a retirement plan for eligible employees, which is fully funded by Lundquist Institute. The Lundquist Institute makes an annual contribution based on each employee’s earnings in accordance with the provisions of the plan.
- Supplemental Retirement: Eligible employees can participate in a 403(b) supplemental retirement plan which allows pretax contributions. The Lundquist Institute offers a variety of investment options through Fidelity Investment, TIAA/CREF.
- Life Insurance: Eligible employees are provided with group life insurance, which is fully paid for by the Lundquist Institute.
- Paid Sick Leave: Eligible employees can accrue up to ten (10) days of sick leave per year.
The Lundquist Institute is a non-profit scientific research organization dedicated to saving lives not only in the greater Los Angles metro area but throughout the world. The Institute has over more than 120 principal investigators and 400 researchers in total — MD’s, MD/PhD’s, and PhD’s — working on over 1,000 research studies. We are academically affiliated with the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and work in partnership with the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. Our research is funded by many sources including grants from the NIH and other government entities, Industry and teaching contracts and royalties, as well as private donors and other non-profit foundations.
Position requires a background check and health clearance
Please apply on-line @ www.Lundquist.org
Equal Opportunity Employer