IT Support Technician | Job Code: 19-093
Torrance, US-CA 90502
FT 100 % for 40-hours per week (regular full-time benefits)
# of Openings:
Minimum education requirements:
GED or high school diploma
Based on Qualifications & Experience
9/27/19 3:35 PM
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field highly desired
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Certificate, A+ certification or equivalent highly desired
- Requires 3-6 years of experience in repairing and administering computer hardware and software.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals, Windows operating systems, and Windows-based business applications.
- Knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT/IS field.
- Knowledge of Macintosh hardware and software is a plus.
- Knowledge of wired and wireless networking.
- Knowledge of enterprise phone solutions.
- Knowledge of Audio/Visual presentation systems.
- Ability to prioritize, problem-solve, and make recommendations.
- Must have excellent communications skills and be able to communicate with all levels of personnel and vendors.
- Ability to maintain professionalism while working with customers, as part of a team, or alone.
Description of Duties:
- Under general supervision, identify, document, diagnose, and resolve computer hardware and software problems.
- Provide excellent Level-1 Customer Support on the phone, remotely, and in person.
- Manage enterprise applications, user accounts, and access rights.
- Perform technical and administrative tasks in the planning, design, installation, configuration, and deployment of new and existing computer hardware and software.
- Evaluate, analyze, install, configure, and manage computer applications.
- Install and maintain desktop and laptop hardware and software, including preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Responsibilities may include user training, security, backup, and data recovery.
- Perform a variety of tasks.