Intermediate Typist Clerk |Job Code 21-021
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- GED or high school Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing administrative support
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to perform detailed work and monitor for errors
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Ability to interact in an appropriate and professional manner
- Demonstrated cooperative behavior and positive-problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Description of Duties
- Assist with various office duties and in the day to day administration of the residency program and clinic.
- Input and maintain resident clinic schedule in MedHub
- Provides administrative support to program director, faculty and residents. Take minutes at meetings as needed and work on special projects.
- Assist Program Director and Residency Coordinator with recruitment.
- Assist in the processing of medical students and residents rotating in the department.
- Assist in the preparation of payroll and timekeeping duties (input resident timecards for review and approval, process timecard corrections)
- Assist with the residency applicant interviews during interview season. Requires occasional work on Saturday