General Pediatrics Medical Home Physician Trainee Supervisor| Job Code 21-026
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- MD American Board of Pediatrics Certification/Board-Eligible
- California Medical License
- DEA Certification
- Experience working with at-risk population
- Demonstration of leadership in an organizational structure related to clinical care.
Description of Duties
- Clinical Activities in General Pediatrics Clinic and Continuing Care Clinic
- Mentoring of Pediatric Residents
- Identifying needs and structures to transforming pediatric clinic to meet model of Medical Home
- Parenting Education- to encourage bonding and strengthen the resiliency against adverse childhood experiences.
This is a 1 year funded position, additional years depending on additional funding