Facilities Maintenance Technician | Job Code: 21-087
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of basic HVAC, basic electrical, basic plumbing, carpentry and related facilities maintenance skills
- 3 to 8 years’ experience in a building maintenance function
- Basic PC and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook) familarity
Description of Duties:
- Provide service and repairs, for electrical, plumbing, steam, gas, fire & safety, HVAC, refrigeration, interior, paint.
- Provide electric repair and maintenance to motors, starters, breakers and associated equipment throughout all buildings.
- Provide preventative maintenance of all electrical equipment and updating of appropriate logs.
- Assist on all plumbing stoppages and repairs and oversee annual plumbing projects.
- Replace filters and keep records as needed.
- Follow all Safety procedure according to OSHA.