Clinical Research Associate I Job Code 20-013
Torrance, US-CA 90502
FT 100 % for 40-hours per week (regular full-time benefits)
# of Openings:
Minimum education requirements:
2/21/20 8:55 AM
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree- Health sciences, premed preferred
- Must be familiar with clinical trial general guidelines
- Communicate with off-site collaborators effectively and in a timely manner
- Desires to talk to patients
- Must be able to perform phlebotomy and administration of medications
Description of Duties
- Manages the effective operation of multiple research protocols conducted by the Oncology Research group.
- Coordinate and facilitate research activities, submission of protocols for regulatory approval and protocol patient care.
- Collaborate with the principal investigators, other study coordinators regarding study planning, implementation budgeting, and evaluation efforts of study coordinator team
- Assigns work to manage protocol activity and ensure compliance to all standards, policies and quality measures.