Administrative Assistant II | Job Code 20-042
job code 20-042
Torrance, US-CA 90502
FT 100 % for 40-hours per week (regular full-time benefits)
# of Openings:
Clinical and Translational Science Institute-1133
Minimum education requirements:
6/24/20 6:26 PM
Required Skills & Qualifications:
This position requires a Bachelor Degree. Basic knowledge of office procedures, ability to use professional concepts in accordance with CTSI objectives. Strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate well with internal and external research and professional staff. Excellent oral and written communication skills. High level of initiative, desire to contribute to CTSI’s goals.
Description of Duties:
- Assist in preparation of course announcements, presentations, certifications, administrative records and reports
- Collect, analyze and interpret database relative to course participation track and report student records, progress
- Maintain contact list of students, speakers, course participants, caterers, Medical Center and community contacts
- Provide general support for day-to day office and program activities, including filing, answering phones, etc.
- Keep calendar for Program and Admin Director; coordinate, set-up meetings and events with multiple participants
- Assist in development for public relations material and support recruitment efforts; liaison with outside agencies
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point program
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Work schedule 8:00 – 5:00 pm.